Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You Can Just Skip This Post

It's mostly complaining.
February is winding down and the tail end of it seems long. It's weird, I'd been so good about not shopping, not wanting to shop (baring Lululemon) except for...art supplies. I've been craving ribbons, vintage jewelry to tear up, Japanese fabric, stuff from Etsy, and Swarovski crystals. Nothing shines like Swarovski. I think it's because one of my projects got published in GreenCraft magazine (check it out, I saw it at Barnes& Noble and JoAnns!) and it looks better in the pictures than it did in real life. And I sold some jewelry at Shelby's Garden.
Plus without having to study, I feel a bit out of sorts, and a little anxious about starting my new job. It's been raining and let's just face it- I really dislike riding in the cold, windy indoor arena.
Oh yeah, but here's a suggestion from an avid blog reader- a list of seedy bars I'd like to check out:
The Carlos Club
The place on 37th with super cheap drinks
Marvin Gardens on Old County Road
The Saddle Room
any place with a mechanical bull ride (waiting for you, Rainbow Brite)
Disco Night at BelMateo Bowl (technically not a bar, but kinda seems like a shady one on Friday nights)
and a karoake bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: