Friday, October 8, 2010

Perspective; I'm not renaming my blog to: I Wanna Date Don Henley

Hubs has admitted to being a little jealous of my DH obsession. Since I think that's a bit ridiculous and the Eagles concert was his idea, I thought I'd put things into perspective:


Here's Glenn Frey who I had a crush on during the Smugglers Blues/Miami Vice era.

Here's Glenn with Don Johnson in Miami Vice, who I also had a crush on at the time. Don was way cooler, but Glenn was a drug smuggling pilot. Note Glenn's outfit.

Here's Glenn now. Note pot belly behind belt buckle. I have not once stated I'd like to go out with Glenn Frey since the '80s.



Here's Don Henley- when he was young and singing "One of These Nights"

Sigh.



Here's Don at the 2007 Grammys. Guess who I think has had better cosmetic surgery.
I  found the body language fascinating. Doesn't he seem like a cold jerk?


Here's Hubs (Note clever choice of picture of Hubs with Hawaiian shirt on)





Just thought I'd insert Joe Walsh here. Talk about growing to look like your spouse. Wonder what their dog looks like?







Here's what I think Hubs will look like when he's Don Henley's age, which is, of course, why we remain together:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: