Thursday, November 11, 2010

How I Love Thee, Oh Groupon!

Are you familiar with Groupon? It's on online form of "coupon" which you subscribe to by city and ta different retailer has a coupon good for that day. I have gotten some deals, but the main thing is, I get to try a retailer I probably would not have considered. Here are some examples:
Good deals:
Belmont Ice Rink for $5
Gap- $25 for $50 gift card
Peninsula Beauty Supply $15 for $30 gift card
Mariner's Point golf 1/2 off

New Experiences:
Cassis Boutique in Palo Alto
Bella Boutique in San Jose
Oceanic Foot Spa

Oceanic Foot Spa, in Foster City- I got a 1 hour foot massage for $15. Well, they ask you to "tip" there for another $15, but it was well worth it. It was an interesting experience- for an about 20 minutes my scalp and shoulders were massaged while my feet soaked in hot water. Then my feet were oiled and rubbed for 20 minutes. Then I had a clothed massage (like the type you might get at a mall), finished with hot rose tea.
I also bought a whale watching trip and a photography session. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: