Sunday, December 11, 2011

Don't Be Misled

Dear Friends,
It with regret that I inform you my blog has been hacked.
In my last post, Darth Lindus - an evil, powerful, Revan reading Sith Lord, wrote a post. She claimed to have ridden Darth Laddin and rode him well, with pure enjoyment. She claimed Her heels even slipped into the proper position!
Remember, friends, the Sith saying...the best lies are built on layers of truth.
It is the truth that I rode on Friday. It is the truth that maybe my smile muscles were getting sore.... But two days later, where is Darth Lindus? Well, the Sith are cowards! Because I am sitting here with sore hamstrings, glutes and lats...and Darth Lindus is back on Korriban ( you'd know where that is if you watched the Old Republic video) laughing her evil head off...
I'm going to kill her, as soon as I can hobble to my lightsaber.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: