Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What I've Learned So Far


This is what I wanted to write at the  end of March, but better late than never:
What I've learned:
1. I shop when I'm stressed.
2. I shop for a feeling of control.
3. Knowing that, it's still kinda fun.
4. Stopping Coke for four weeks did not help me lose weight.
5. Nothing tastes like the real thing. I had my first Mexican Coke today. Yum.

6. Not shopping has helped me reassess my overall shopping. I really am much more aware.
7. I still love Bar method.
8. I do like spending on creative habits- flea markets, making jewelry, accessories. It feels like dprivation when I don't, but using up my stash has been good.
9. I need help with the weight loss.
10. I need help with the riding fear, because I deep down, I love riding and I love Hadley.
11. I really love blogging. Thank you for reading and commenting. It keeps me from watching Law& Order all day.
12. I love my friends. Especially when Almond Roca tells me which vacuum cleaner to buy.

13. Thinking about booking a facial, massage and pedicure is almost as satisfying as getting them.
14. Good haircuts last a long time.
15. I love lip gloss.
16. Giving up cleaning ladies may not be such a good sacrifice, but maybe an actual vacuum cleaner will change my mind. But I really love them more when they are here.
17. Solo driving on road trips are tough, but the memories with Papoose are worth it.
18. Getting dressed up really makes a difference in my attitude. See #15
19. I need regular periods of rest.
20. If people on Criminal Minds just had home alarms, the FBI would have a lot fewer unsubs to catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: