Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Years Resolving


Pretty much, every year, I do resolutions. Last year, during our Staycation, we reviewed our goals for 2010. Apart from some travel goals (maybe this year, Paris?)we really rocked. Papoose was really impressed by the goals she achieved. And I seem to never to manage to lose weight, although was overall healthier- no hospitalizations (feel like an old geezer saying that).
So this year, I seem to be having a hard time making goals.
Here is partial list:

Riding: do at least 2 Woodside shows, be rusty stirrup (old lady division) champion- just warning ya, Rainbow Brite, not that you'd be in th OL Divison...Since Aladdin's my secret weapon, and all I need to do is point him to the jump, I just may manage this. And the trainer has agreed to let me take Secret Weapon!
My riding itself goal is to focus on sinking my weight down into my leg, feeling weighted and grounded in my heels, as opposed to just pointing my toes up. One is fundamental and grounded, the other is superficial and shallow.

Academically: maintain my certification, do my CMEs, get boarded in Sports Med. Do two lectures at Stanford.

Sartorial: Buy less, tailor/ cobbler more, get max wear of what I have and get rid of that which I don't wear and is cluttering my closet space.
Wear make up or at least shower and dress nicely ( no Uggs with sweats or pjs unless I'm leaving the gym after pm swimming) everyday.

Health: eat veggies daily, at least one serving ( no V8 doesn't count)
No soda, even Mexican, at home, unless we are hosting a party (see relationships)
Do PT for my back, I'm tired of back pain
Menu plan weekly
Go to bed by 9:30.
Do more cardio
Add dance or zumba
Swim
Oh, and meditation, yoga and massages, more, more, more!

Relationships: more activities with Hubs
Meet Don Henley, preferably while wearing make up, esp mascara to bat eyelashes at...Hubs, look at line above
Have regular time with girl friends ( loved coffee with you the other day, Roca, Rainbow, I miss you)

Home: upstairs windows, bedrooms- reclaim the master, paint, crown molding, closets and closet doors

Yeah, this is the partial list...maybe I'll just stop now!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: