Sunday, September 25, 2011

September 21, A Red Letter Day

Why, you may ask? Well for one, we went to see Don Henley at Mountain Winery. I won't belabor my feelings for the DH. But more importantly, I had set that date to also get rid of some clothes in the closet if they didn't fit. I was very nervous. I am going to the gym, but the last time I weighed myself, the scale took up permanent residence in the garage (it's still useful for weighing luggage, after all).
And the clothes fit!!!!
It's actually even better than watching DH so close you didn't need a monitor!
DH concert summary: Dude misses the 80s. He even sang Tears For Fears. He talked about hitting on Michelle Pfieffer. He held his left back (L4-5) as he got tired. He didn't play drums.
But he's still DH, and my shires fit!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: