Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Most Glamorous Store In America

We have been in four states this week. Of course on the East Coast, it's alot easier: CT, RI, MA, NY. Today, we went to NYC, as Hubs wanted to meet up with his friends. I met up with one of mine, and we visited some of our favorite stores. Hubs likes the exclusively ties store, Seigo, of Tokyo, Paris and NYC. Mr Seigo always manages to send him an exclusive sale postcard before we visit the East. Papoose got to American Girl and I got to go to Bergdorf. The most glamorous department store in the US. Today I got a pair of sunglasses at Bergdorf. Big,dark and glamorous, I told the sales guy. Like myself, preferably
minus the big. I wanted Chanel. He looked at me try on my choices and then guided me to ones that "balanced" my jawline. My jawline needed balancing? Apparently, because he guided me to a less expensive, larger, darker and way more glamorous pair. Hubs noted that Bergdorf was filled with famous looking people. Including me, of course.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:New Haven Express

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: