Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Will Simpson Conversation Part 2

Will Simpson: Yeah, we live in crazy times. ( ending follow up to part 1 of conversation Obama/Bush talk, 9/11)
Me: Aren't all times crazy times? I mean, doesn't everyone think they live in crazy times? (wondering what the hell is wrong with me? So moronic. Maybe I'm always moronic)
WS: ( after a few moments, probably thinking that lady is crazy) Yeah, like back in the days when there were dinosaurs. You had to leave the cave, looking out to make sure a big dinosaur wasn't about to eat you...
Me: yup, when you had to hunt something to eat before you were eaten, just to get a bite for dinner.
WS: and then build a fire, yeah, those were crazy times! (I gotta find some way to make money and avoid these people who have hit their head one too many times falling off horses...)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad @ Starbucks

Location:The Barn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: