Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The One Secret To Weight Loss....

I'm always intrigued by those ads with the "the one secret" to wealth or weight loss or whatever. I guess I'm supposed to be. When you click on the the link, though, there is always a link for some ebook, etc, that you need to buy. I mean how much writing does it need? It's *one* secret, folks. I haven't gone so far as buying one of these ebooks (googling an ex, yes, but that's another post). So here's my one secret to weight loss:

DO NOT BUY OR WEAR ELASTIC WAIST PANTS!

If you don't buy 'em, you won't wear 'em. If you wear 'em, then you will just have a waist that expands and expands...I was shocked to discover how many elastic waist pants I have.They are so comfy. I have no muffin top with them.
 They are going to have to go.
After I lose five pounds, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: