Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

One thing I really enjoy about this blog (most of the time) is the ability to go back and enjoy the comments I've shared with you in the past.
2011 started off with some trash talking Rainbow Brite about riding goals- which sadly I did not meet but ended up with some interesting riding resolutions for this year-
and a list of other resolutions that ended up working out pretty well-
health, home and work resolutions. Some which I had forgotten I had made, but still managed to achieve anyway!
There was more Don Henley, some riding, a chunk of (spine) rehab, lots of travel, a dash of French philosophy, Mexican Coco Cola, much more hanging out with friends- as well as making new ones- and a galaxy of Star Wars in 2011!
In 2011 i signed up for an e course, "One Simple Word"- you had to pick a word and reflect on it monthly in a journal- I didn't keep a journal, but I did pick a word: "do" and it did define the year for me- I "did" a lot of things I never thought I would- and I'm pleasantly surprised where the word "do" has led me.
What about you?
Did you make resolutions last year? Are you making any this year? I'm still making the list...
Will you pick a word for 2012? I'm still thinking about mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: