Thursday, August 23, 2012

A New Hope

Do you ever do
something despite not wanting to? I don't mean stuff like taxes. Nobody wants to do that...no I mean something that you want to but it makes you nervous because you're just not quite sure?
Maybe something like jumping over an obstacle for no good reason on a running horse you ask?
Uhm, maybe?
Today I'm on my way to a con- Celebration VI, the Star Wars con.
I'm not quite sure what to expect, other than adding to my Star Wars T-shirt collection.
I'm also going to be wearing my FanGirl blogger hat and interviewing Drew Karpyshyn, whose book, Revan, got me into the whole MMO thing...
So here I go! They've got the tractor beam on me. I hope this will be fun!
Stay tuned...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: