Saturday, August 4, 2012

Always On My Mind...

What would you see as you drove by here?


See the white dots on that railroad bridge?



They looked like Stormtroopers to me.
I know I have an overactive imagination.
I know, I promised it wasn't go to be all about Star Wars here any more.
I didn't say anything to the familia the first two times as we drove back from visiting the in laws in CT.
Then as we approached again, I asked them in my I know you are going to think I'm crazy voice if they saw what I was seeing.
So Hubs actually got off the freeway, to the consternation of the GPS and drove back around :




The good news: Star Wars may be on my mind... But there are Stormtroopers on that bridge!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Middletown, CT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: