Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wear Make-Up To The Mall

Really, this should teach me. One of the things I was planning for a goal for 2011 is to look more polished- meaning a little eyeliner, powder, hair...my new motto being "pretty is as pretty does"- meaning pretty does things beyond brushing teeth and wearing eyeliner.
No, I didn't run into an Ex at the mall (I wish! Uhh, no offense, Hubs.) Let me explain. You know how I love to watch endless reruns of Law&Order. How I've seen Sam Waterstone filming while living in NYC. (He looked younger in person). I watched one episode and this actor looked somehow familiar. So I googled him.
Eddie Trucco:




Turns out he went to the same very small elementary as me and my brother. He went to the same community college I was briefly exiled at. I don't think he looked like that back then.
But I had this weird feeling I'd see him. I mean after all this is his hometown.
Anyway, this was back in March or something, before I got into Criminal Minds and got temporarily distracted. (Don't worry, L&O, I always come back to you, no one else is as smart or contemporaneous or neatly moving as you, even if all your lawyers hate doctors.)
I forgot all about eddie Trucco.

Then today, bored with football and not wanting to clean up the house, Papoose and I went to the mall. In addition to the $30 cashmere sweater from Macys (could it really be cashmere?) I found Eddie Trucco.

He and his very pretty, very nice wife were at Nordstrom.
We talked about our school. He remembered Bro.
We talked about rain boots, Uggs and the rain in LA.
He was really nice.

YEah make up at the mall next time.
What if I run into Don Henley?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: