Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Feeling Grateful

Today is my birthday, and a wonderful day it's been. Starbucks sent me a free drink, and when I went there, they were playing Zipedeedodah. The synchronicity of that was funny because when we were in Disneyland over the weekend (a whole'nother post) we were discussing the whole Brer Rabbit philospophy while waiting- in the Fast Pass lane- on the Splash Mountain ride. Brer Rabbit talks about (well, there are quotes throughout the line) of finding your laughing place (just don't Brer Fox's mushrooms to get there) and how some mornings you wake up all zipededdoohdah! Anyway, how often do you go to Starbucks and here that song?
Then on my way to my weekly Stanford meeting, I saw this license plate:



Just one of my favorite books. (Don't worry, we were at a stoplight).

Then I opened all my gifts and cards and heard lots of messages from family and friends, ate chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream and drank Coke with HFCS. It was great!  I realized that I already lead the chicest life: the one that is loved!
Thank you dearest friends and family.
Love you all, and I'm grateful to experience this amazing life with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: