Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last Can For Love

Last can, last can, last can, for love (sung to the tune of Donna Summer's "Last Dance")
One week ago, I had my last can of Coke. Yes it had the dreaded HFCS, but it was free from the drug rep serving Walnut Shrimp on my first day of work. Then Bro mentioned if I really wanted to lose the belly, I should give up soda. Followed, randomly by an article in a Zen blog I follow about giving up soda. Tha kind of synchrony needs minding. I usually use the policy if I hear about something from two unconnected sources, preferably reliable, I should check it out.
So that was it. I switched to snooty Pellegrino, seltzer and mineral water. Now I can add that to my holier than thou list. And of course, if I can keep this up, I bribed myself with a Lululemon prize (the cocoon wrap) in three more weeks!!

Hmm, I need to admit that I did more shopping. It seems that Liberty at Target has given me some liberty.  I got some pocket stuff at the Gap, since I don't have a desk,wear a lab coat, or use an easily pilfered purse but need to carry around the minimum MD paraphenelia- pager, cell, pen, small notebook, cash, reflex hammer...I need some pockets. Dark brown cargo pants and  beige safari coat now sit happily in my closet, while all nonpocketed items, or items unable to be matched with pocketed items are in the storage closet downstairs. I think it's my Born Free look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: