Sunday, January 3, 2010

Annoyed, anonymously



Blogger is making me crazy. I did not say blogging is making me crazy, just this format- I can't import a Word document into a post.
I met Shay because she noticed i was wearing riding socks. (Those K Bells I am obsessed with.) It's impossible to not like Shay. She's tall, skinny, gorgeous. She's also the definition of nice: friendly, open, engaging. When we met, she told me she had just won a golf cart riding! I was intrigued. And we did an email interview.
Which Blogger is not letting me post. Shay even included great pictures. Sigh.
Then, to top it off, we came back and some nasty neighbor left a note about Jack's barking. We were gone less than four hours and of course I want to know if he was a nuisance- but tell me nicely and leave your name so I can apologize and bake some cookies for you. Instead of mean anonymous notes that leaves all parties frustrated. Anonymous is just another word for coward, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: