Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Getting to the bar is productive, baby!

I went to The Bar yesterday. Not a bar, The bar method, where two pound weights can turn you into a quivering mass of jello. I was productive!
Papoose got dropped off and picked up on time. In between, I:
went to the Bar
Papoose lost a tooth in school
took the dogs out
ate lunch
studied
made dinner
cleaned up the backyard
Then:
Papoose finished her Kumon,
most of her homework,
went to karate, while I
bought cat food
returned two items at the mall, without looking at anything else...
chatted with my friend, Almond Roca (I did not pick her name) who reminded me I said I wasn't buying anything last year
fake smiled and chatted with another karate mom
had dinner with the family
made pompoms
went to bed on time!!!!
Which allows me to be up now, ungodly early, blogging to you!

And after all this nice weather while I was sick an not riding, I get better and ready to ride and the weatherman says RAIN?
I am being tested.
Also, I've decided that this will be my next pet. I don't think they bark, so the neighbors can't complain:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: