Friday, January 1, 2010

Your name here:

I may refer to you on this blog. It is a danger of knowing, even inadvertently, a blogger. You can know what I really think.
So if you don't want me to make up a name for you, please pick a name for yourself.
You can pick your p@rn star name by:
Name of first pet + First Street you lived on
(mine would be Sniffy Glendora, not so good) or
Rock Star name: Name favorite pet + Type of Car
(Indy Pilot, much better. Hubs would be Winston X-i, who appears to be a retro 80s Asian popstar)
Or whatever you'd like. Or I will have to pick one for you, like RainbowBrite Summer.
You cannot pick your own name if you are:
Hubs
Bro
Papoose (who is not invited to read this blog, anyway)
Ms SnarkE (who doesn't want to read this blog anyway)

You can email me if you can't post a comment. This means you, RainbowBrite Summer-- you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: