Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Summary/February Plans

In some ways, January was impressive, in some ways, depressing. Here are the figures:
Shopping: 0 (Though I got my earring leverbacks and changed all my old earrings, and spent $35 from my discretionary fund; Papoose bought a toy at Build A Bear with some Christmas money) Still, no clothes. Loving using only what I own. Impressive list.
Bar Method: 9 times; okay, considering; would have been closer to 12 if Papoose didn't get sick or have school holidays, and I wasn't intimidated by the Mixed Level class.
Gym & Yoga: 8 times. Tried to do much early on, which resulted in some recuperation days, overall, good.
Riding: A bit depressing: 6 times, but there were 14 solid days of rain so considering the other available 10 days, I suppose, pretty good.
I should look at it this way: in 31 days, I exercised 15 days and bought no clothes. Not bad at all.
I love playing with stats.

For February, I plan:
Bar Method: 11 times
Ride (weather permitting): 10
Gym: 6 times
Passing my Boards.
Going on one date night with Hubs.
Another girls party-one per month- the last one, only E showed up to scrap and another friend dropped by to visit. Rainbow Brite sent me a hilarious email on why she couldn't come. I'll post it (she agreed to let me) sometime soon. Anyway, this one will have a jewelry making/swap theme.
Lunch with friends once per week.
Finish off work application.
No shopping.
Stay on Zero plan budget- we actually made it last week, reviewed our Jan spending tonight and planned the week ahead.
Bed by 9:30; by far the hardest (the best Law& Orders are on 9-10)

I love being accountable to you, Dear Reader. Twice I have driven to the gym, sat in my car in the dusty outer parking lot and contemplated not going in. The weather was cold. The seat warmer so cozy. You, or blogging to you about it, made me go in. For that, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: