Friday, January 29, 2010

Coveting

I've been such a good girl. I haven't gone shopping, at all. I even went to the mall (Papoose had saved enough money to go to Build A Bear) and we went to Godiva to get our free monthly chocolate and Boudin, where I registered a frequent buyer card and can now get a free loaf of bread!
For the most part, I haven't missed shopping. I love the Bar Method. I go to the gym, but I'm doing 25 minute sessions- any more was exhausting. I'm riding again tomorrow after all this rain. And certainly Papoose, her activities, my Boards, the dogs and using my art supplies (I bought leverbacks to switch my earrings,so I can use, not lose them, and paid for it with my discretionary cash fund). 
But I am coveting this:
 
Fortunately this is all vintage and worn by some bright young thing who also accessorizes with Chanel 1994 fluorescent boas. And it looks cute on her. But this:





Doesn't it have a chic French look to it? And so practical, roomy, durable.
It's $143, with the monogram. I would have bought it last year. That's so last year! (I crack myself up)
I'm just thinking maybe with the money I save, I can fly to Paris and buy meself a lovely Speedy from LV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think Here: